Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Product Review: Bai

Ladies you know I like to keep you updated with new healthy products. Here is my product review of Bai5:

I recently tried a new drink called Bai.  It's an antixodant drink that is made from coffeefuit and white tea extract. I tried the Costa Rica Clemintine version and it was quite tasty. It was also only 5 calories (10 cals for the whole bottle).  It does contain erythitol (a naturally occurring sugar alcohol) which is also in some brands of chewing gum.  There is a little bit of an aftertaste with the low cal version but I find this to be true for most diet drinks.

I find products like this to be okay in moderation.  Of course you must make sure you get your eight glasses of water per day first. So if you are craving something low cal, sweet, and no funny aftertaste, then try Bai5.

Have you tried it??

No comments: